Batch processing environment under Oracle

From: Kevin L. Oberle <dp66_at_mc4adm.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1993 13:20:38 GMT

We are just beginning to implement Oracle at our university, and will require a method of executing various series of batch processes in a controlled fashion (manual and/or automated). If anyone out there has already done something similar to this, we would be interested in finding out what and how.

We run Oracle 6.0 in unix, SunOS and AIX, and employ tools such as SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, SQL*Forms, SQL*Menu and SQL*Reportwriter.

Please reply by email to: dp66_at_watdcs.uwaterloo.ca

Thanks,

--
Kevin                                          dp66_at_watdcs.UWaterloo.ca