Re: summary FORMS-4.0 NEW-TOOLS

From: Dave Mausner <dlm_at_dlogics.dlogics.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1993 14:00:39

kesch_at_kappco.kapp-coburg.de (Peter Kesch) writes:
> >I'm very interested in forms-4.0, reportwriter-2.0 and graphics-2.0.
> >Has anyone got the latest informations about this new tools.
> is there out no one working with these tools, or are they so bad.
Peter, there are a few people who have used these tools but mostly they are pledged not to disclose details until oracle is ready to make the announcement. the features are mostly frozen but there may be adjustments. when oracle is ready to ship the tools you will like what you find.

--
Dave Mausner / Sr Consultant / Datalogics division of Frame Technology Inc
441 W Huron / Chicago IL 60610 / +1-312-266-4450 / "Just show me the code"