summary FORMS-4.0 NEW-TOOLS

From: Peter Kesch <kesch_at_kappco.kapp-coburg.de>
Date: 3 Jun 93 13:25:47 GMT

Hi folks,

two weeks ago i posted the following article in this group:

>Hi folks,
>
>I'm very interested in forms-4.0, reportwriter-2.0 and graphics-2.0.
>Has anyone got the latest informations about this new tools.
>(features, restrictions, shipping-date ...)
>Any kind of informations will be welcome!
>
>please email your response, I'll post a summary.
>
>Thanks a lot.
>
> Peter

well, so far, so good!

I've promised to post a summary, here it is:

> Anyone who attended CODA got a copy of the new tools, not including
> ORACLE*Book or ORACLE*Glue which are also part of the new CDE. The release
> date for the CDE will be June 1st on the windows platform as I understand it.

sorry, but that's all!
is there out no one working with these tools, or are they so bad. I thought there are a lot of people interested in GUI's from 3'rd partys, but is no one interested in the new tools from oracle??

if anyone has got additional informations, feel free to email me! (will there be one?)

by the way, if these informations (if any) will be interesting, i'll post a summary, but don't wonder, if there will be no one!!

        Peter

--
Peter Kesch             Kapp & Co                  email:kesch_at_kapp-coburg.de
phone:+49 9561 866376   Callenberger Strasse 52-58