README about FAQ

From: David Bath <dtb_at_otto.bf.rmit.oz.au>
Date: 28 May 93 16:27:35 GMT

Note about the non-DBA FAQ. Please Read.

In the last few days I posted version 0.4 of the FAQ. However, it may have had 0.3 as the version number. The 0.4 version has a section about SQL*Forms 4, 0.3 does not.

Dan Druker also posted another version. I do not know if it was the real 0.3 rather than 0.4 in drag.

This problem has been rectified. Since the feedback I get has been positive and this FAQ will continue to be updated, perhaps every couple of months. I have therefore placed it under RCS. The next version you see posted will be at least 1.1, where it is happily sitting at home. (Cannot *really* hope to do this on company time and release it to the net, can we? Especially as what our business is involves answering common questions about and dealing with Oracle and Unix?).

Anyway, the feedback I have got has been positive. What I would like to do to improve the document is to take suggestions as to what is good and bad about it.

I would like your comments about the non-DBA FAQ

	Is it archived but not really read ?
	Did you find it helpful ?
	What did you disagree with ?
	What did you like about it ?
	What else should be included ?
	What should be excluded ?
	Should it be chopped up into separate documents yet?
	Anything else ?

Please mail me direct at dtb_at_otto.bf.rmit.oz.au

--
David T. Bath             | Email:dtb_at_otto.bf.rmit.oz.au (131.170.40.10)
Senior Tech Consultant    | Phone: +61 3 347-7511 TZ=AEST-10AEDST-11