Re: Data Browser

From: John Adams <jadams_at_austin.slcs.slb.com>
Date: 26 May 1993 23:32:35 GMT

>In article <sjsC7LDvI.AnH_at_netcom.com> sjs_at_netcom.com (Stephen Schow) writes:
>>Anyone use Oracle Data Browser yet....especially for the mac?

In article <1ttrojINN6fb_at_cronkite.cisco.com>, pkane_at_cisco.com (Peter Kane) says:
>I've used the Beta version of Oracle Data Browser for the Mac. Which is
>why I no longer do.

OK, guys. What should we give to end-users who only want to pull some data into an Excel spreadsheet? They run MacTCP and MacX, but would only run SQL*NET if they buy Browser. Received on Thu May 27 1993 - 01:32:35 CEST

Original text of this message