Several Openings For Oracle Programmers

From: Brady Hartman <bhartman_at_nic.cerf.net>
Date: 26 May 1993 06:10:37 GMT

InSource Systems is a rapidly growing Software Consulting Firm. We provide state-of-the-art client/server solutions to our Fortune 1000 clients nationwide.

E-MAIL RESUMES ARE ENCOURAGED. E-MAIL COSTS NOTHING TO SEND. AND TAKES LESS THAN A MINUTE TO SEND. ASCII ONLY PLEASE. Insource Systems has immediate nationwide openings for Oracle Professionals. We have technically challenging contract assignments at our client companies throughout:

  • Arizona
  • Northern California
  • Southern California
  • Texas
  • New York
  • New Jersey
  • Georgia
  • Florida
  • Washington
  • Oregon
  • District of Columbia

This is a consolidated listing of our immediate job openings. Note: all positions primarily contract or full-time, except where indicated:

     Position:	  Oracle Programmers
     Location(s): Northern CA,TX,NJ,NY, Southern CA,AZ, WA
     Skill Sets:  Experience with manufacturing applications.
                  Knowledge of inventory, production scheduling,
                  or maintenance is a plus, but not a must.

     Position:	  Oracle Programmers
     Location(s): Southern CA,TX,NJ,NY,WA,OR
     Skill Sets:  Knowledge of financial accounting systems.
                  Knowledge of RS6000 a big plus.

     Position:	  Sr. Client/Server Architect
     Location(s): Southern CA,TX,NJ,NY,
     Skill Sets:  Principal Architect to design state of the art
                  Client/Server system for software developer.

     Position:	  Oracle DBAs and SAs
     Location(s): Southern CA,TX,NJ,NY,
     Skill Sets:

PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE NO ENTRY-LEVEL POSITIONS OPEN. YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST TWO (2) YEARS RELEVANT INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE. E-MAIL RESUMES ARE ENCOURAGED. E-MAIL COSTS NOTHING TO SEND. AND TAKES LESS THAN A MINUTE TO SEND. ASCII ONLY PLEASE. Please RUSH your resume, indicating the jobs and region of your choice to our Southwestern Office.

InSource Systems
Southwestern Regional Office
Attention OA,
2514 Arnott Street
San Diego, CA. 92110
Fax: (619)276-0238

Insource is an Equal Opportunity Employer Received on Wed May 26 1993 - 08:10:37 CEST

Original text of this message