forms from sql, spreadtables in forms

From: John Mark Williams <jmw_at_tasman.cc.utas.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1993 07:34:15 GMT

Hi,

The recently posted faq suggested that it is possible in sqlforms30 to create a form by reading in sql declarations. Does this means that I can use the same 'create' sql command, with check statements, that I use to create the tables, to create a form with the appropriate lower/upper value checking etc already specified. If so, can someone enlighten me as to exactly how I go about doing this?

While I'm in query mode, can I create spreadtables, such as sqlforms30 itself uses, in my own forms, and if so, how?

We are currently on Sqlforms 3.0.16.17.1 and sqlplus 3.0.9.1.2.

advTHANKSance,

--
John M. Williams -------------> ^     _    Email: J.M.Williams_at_med.utas.edu.au
School of Health Sciences,     / `---' \   Phone: +61 02 354751