Re: decent database tuning books?

From: David Bath <dtb_at_otto.bf.rmit.oz.au>
Date: 20 May 93 00:39:04 GMT

jstander_at_ml.csiro.au (Jeff Stander) writes:
> Oracle, Tuning Beyond the Manual
> Authors: Peter Corrigan and Mark Gurry
> Available: direct from Authors for A$69
> 52 Rowena Parade
> Richmond, Melbourne
> Australia
> email: mag_at_scammell.ecos.tne.oz.au (Mark Gurry)
Actually, Mark said yesterday that Nutshell are having serious discussions about publishing it. Mark has certainly been around the traps for a while and knows what he is talking about. Met Peter for the first time yesterday, and he seems like the no-nonsense sleeves rolled up type. I assume that if the book reflects their expertise it will be worth getting.

--
David T. Bath             | Email:dtb_at_otto.bf.rmit.oz.au (131.170.40.10)
Senior Tech Consultant    | Phone: +61 3 347-7511 TZ=AEST-10AEDST-11