image enhancement and ORACLE 7.0

From: Hossein Lari-Najafi <najafi_at_matterhorn.ee.umn.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1993 15:46:36 GMT

I have got a configuration that consists of a DG AViion RAID 5 box running SVR4. This box has got ORACLE 7.0 that stores images (people faces) as BLOBS , as well as textual data about people. ORACLE FORMS 4.0 handles images. does any one know of commercial software that one can incorporate into this ORACLE application, so that image enhancement can be done. This software would have built-in utilities to enable a user (not a programmer) do enhancement. (by enhancement, I guess I mean, making images sharper).

If you know of such a software, (or for that matter, you know that there is no such software) could you please send me an e-mail at the following address.

najafi_at_everest.ee.umn.edu

Any help in this regard is greately appreciated.

-hossein Received on Mon May 17 1993 - 17:46:36 CEST

Original text of this message