Oracle DBAs Needed in Kansas City

From: <mcginnis_at_kuhub.cc.ukans.edu>
Date: 12 May 93 08:49:22 CST

I have a friend looking for people with Oracle experince. He knows of a number of DBA level openings. These are not for people who just know about programming (new college grads), these are for people with real experience in Oracle. Excellent pay and benefits.

These positions are in the Kansas City area. You must be a US citizen or have the proper permits to work in the US to qualify for these jobs. You must be able to interview and live in the Kansas City area.

If you are interested or know someone who might be, contact me and I'll have Ron get in touch with you.

Michael McGinnis                Internet: mcginnis_at_kuhub.cc.ukans.edu
Computer Center                   Bitnet: mcginnis_at_ukanvax
University of Kansas               Voice: (913)864-0413
Lawrence, KS  66045                  FAX: (913)864-0485

Rust never sleeps. Received on Wed May 12 1993 - 16:49:22 CEST

Original text of this message