Running SQL*ReportWriter Report from within a C Program

From: Patti Mitchell <pmitc_at_ctp.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1993 18:02:09 GMT

I am having problems running a SQL*ReportWriter report from within a C program. I'm trying to call the SQL*ReportWriter procedure RWCRUN. I'm using ORACLE Version 7.0.12.1 and SQL*ReportWriter Version 1.1. The error I get when I try to compile is:

	0706-317 ERROR: Unresolved or undefined symbols detected:
                 Symbols in error (followed by references) are
                 dumped to the load map.
                 The -bloadmap:<filename> option will create a load map.

.ATKMAI
ATKFLG
.rwexec
iapprd

I've tried linking in all the libraries in the ORACLE_HOME/sqlreport/lib directory, but this does not solve the problem. I've also contacted ORACLE support, but they have been unable to tell me what to add to my makefile (or give me a sample makefile to look at).

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know !!

Thanks very much for your help,
Patty Mitchell Received on Tue May 11 1993 - 20:02:09 CEST

Original text of this message