BITNET ORACLE-L

From: Mike Oswald <moswald_at_cwis.unomaha.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1993 20:01:39 GMT

Good to see some traffic here ... I'm coming from the Bitnet world where the list editor for ORACLE-L has fallen off the face of the earth. Well actually, he is slacking off! It's not unusual to see mail once every 2-4 weeks and sometimes things are not even posted at all.

What I need is someone who is willing to take the Bitnet ORACLE-L list over. I would gladly do it but the Systems folks tell me we are at the end of the line and the line is only 9600 baud. If the traffic increases it could piss the people off up the line from us.

So if you listen to ORACLE-L and would like to pursue the move let me know and we'll try to get the ball rolling.

I can be reached here or at: moswald _at_ unmcvm.unmc.edu Received on Tue May 11 1993 - 22:01:39 CEST

Original text of this message