Need Advice.

From: John Palmer <jpalmer_at_tuba.calpoly.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1993 03:31:03 GMT

Greetings,

My senior project group is building a client server inventory system for Cal Poly SLO. I am looking for advice on what front end to use for the system.

Our requirements are:

  1. Multi platform (Mac, DOS, Windows)
  2. Easy to program
  3. Supports Barcode and keyboard data entry
  4. Low price (Donated Software ALWAYS appricated)
  5. Easy to maintain (After we leave, it will still be in use.)
  6. SQL
  7. Prefer a GUI interface.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter. I look forward to your reply.

Please let me know if I have not given enough information to make a good decision in this matter.

Sincerely,

John Palmer
Cal Poly SLO
jpalmer_at_tuba.calpoly.edu   Received on Tue May 11 1993 - 05:31:03 CEST

Original text of this message