How to get the number of args in PL/SQL program ?

From: John Borst <john_at_cti.wnc.nedlloyd.nl>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1993 10:53:07 GMT

In one of our PL/SQL programs we do not know in advance how many arguments will be given upon invocation. The arguments can be retrieved by means of the variables &1, &2, etc, but we do not know the actual number of arguments given to this program.

Question:

Is there a way to figure out what the total number of arguments given to a PL/SQL program is ? In other words is there an equivalent in PL/SQL with the argc in a C program ?

Thanx in advance,

				John Borst.
           _
******   _|_|_   +-+  *****	john_at_cti.wnc.nedlloyd.nl
****   _(_____|  |N|  *****	Nedlloyd Computer Services
*   |_____)       C|S|  ***	3000 CL Rotterdam (The Netherlands)
***   |_|          +-+  ***	+31 10 - 4007331