Which database to use?

From: Tarek Pinto <tpinto_at_uceng.uc.edu>
Date: Sat, 8 May 1993 04:55:44 GMT

         SUBJECT: DATABASE ADVICE REQUIRED I own a small business, which has to do with mail orders. I have currently taken a decision to invest in a PC based database, which will be able to perform the following duties:

  1. Can be easily customized to generate mail orders and mailing lists.
  2. Should possess a SQL or some kind of query language, a forms and a customized reports interface.
  3. Should have an interactive interface with a high level standard coding language, preferably C.

If anyone can think of the best package to get to meet these requirements, please let me know. Also, if you can provide me with some estimate of the software cost, I would appreciate it. A low-priced product is what I'm really looking for.

Thanks.

Please mail me directly at tpinto_at_uceng.uc.edu, as I don't check the mail every day. Received on Sat May 08 1993 - 06:55:44 CEST

Original text of this message