Help wanted on Dynamic SQL method 4 !!!

From: SURENDRA RAJU <raju_at_utdallas.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1993 06:04:50 GMT

I was trying to use the embedded dynamic sql method 4 for one of my applications on MS-Windows. I am using Oracle 6.0. The Pro*C 1.3 Supplement to the ORACLE Precompiler Guide gives an example on how to use this method.....but when I used it, I got the error ORA-03115: Unsupported Network datatype or representation....... Does anyone know why this error occurs..Is it due to the version.? Should I be using any later release or upgrades..?

I would appreciate if anyone could tell why I am getting that error.

Thanks...
Raju Received on Fri May 07 1993 - 08:04:50 CEST

Original text of this message