Immediate Openings For Several Oracle Programmers

From: Brady Hartman <bhartman_at_nic.cerf.net>
Date: 5 May 1993 06:30:03 GMT

Insource Systems Nationwide Job & Contract Openings

InSource Systems is a rapidly growing Software Consulting Firm. We provide state-of-the-art client/server solutions to our Fortune 1000 clients nationwide.

Insource Systems has immediate nationwide openings for Oracle Professionals. We have technically challenging contract assignments at our client companies throughout:

  • Arizona
  • Northern California
  • Southern California
  • Texas
  • New York
  • New Jersey
  • Georgia
  • Florida
  • Washington
  • Oregon
  • District of Columbia

PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE NO ENTRY-LEVEL POSITIONS OPEN. YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST TWO (2) YEARS RELEVANT INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE. ( This is a consolidated listing of our immediate job openings. Note: all positions primarily contract or full-time, except where indicated:

     Position:	  Oracle Programmers
     Location(s): Northern CA,TX,NJ,NY, Southern CA,AZ, WA
     Skill Sets:  Experience with manufacturing applications.
                  Knowledge of inventory, production scheduling,
                  or maintenance is a plus, but not a must.

     Position:	  Oracle Programmers
     Location(s): Southern CA,TX,NJ,NY,WA,OR
     Skill Sets:  Knowledge of financial accounting systems.
                  Knowledge of RS6000 a big plus.

     Position:	  Sr. Client/Server Architect
     Location(s): Southern CA,TX,NJ,NY,
     Skill Sets:  Principal Architect to design state of the art
                  Client/Server system for software developer.

     Position:	  Oracle DBAs and SAs
     Location(s): Southern CA,TX,NJ,NY,
     Skill Sets:

Please RUSH your resume for immediate consideration to our Western Processing Center, for nationwide distribution:

InSource Systems
Southwestern Regional Office, Dept IM
2514 Arnott Street
San Diego, CA. 92110
Voice: (619)276-6956

Insource is an Equal Opportunity Employer Received on Wed May 05 1993 - 08:30:03 CEST

Original text of this message