Re: SQL Net 1.2

From: <sstephen_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Sat, 1 May 1993 17:16:20 GMT

--

Your question is pretty cryptic, so I am guessing that you are trying to define
SQL*Net v1 aliases in a tnsnames.ora file.  I played around with it for a few

# (for tnsnames.ora or $HOME/.tnsnames.ora files)
# use these aliases to connect using SQL*Net V1 drivers/syntax.

arch    =  t:romulus:arch
prod    =  P:prod              # use pipe driver
dev     =  T:vulcan:dev
test    =  T:remus:test

Scott Stephens				inet:	sstephen.us.oracle.com
Oracle WorldWide Support                Redwood City, California