Info Needed: Information Repositories Refs

From: Jayesh Sahasi [MSAI] <jsahasi_at_aisun1.ai.uga.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1993 22:58:47 GMT

Hi netters,

        We're working on a project that involves building an information repository, and I was wondering if anyone out there in netland has had experience with this sort of thing before. I need basic info., how to get started, how to go about designing the repository, the architecture to be used, etc. Any pointers, names of journals/articles/research will be greatly appreciated.

        Also, does anyone out there know who I can contact at DEC/IBM/*** to get relevant information?

Thanks Received on Fri Apr 30 1993 - 00:58:47 CEST

Original text of this message