Info. needed regarding File Formats.

From: Sunita Jethani <jethani_at_plains.NoDak.edu>
Date: 30 Apr 93 04:44:29 GMT

Hello,

I'm new to this group. I want to write a conversion pkg to convert data from one format to another. For that I need the file formats of the following:

  Some Databases like: Paradox, Informix, Oracle, Sybase, Dbase III+, Dbase IV, Foxbase, Access etc.

Could someone pl. send me the file formats for some(or all) of the above or some information as to where I could find them? Are there any books that I could refer to? I will be using DOS environment.

Is this the right newsgroup to post this?(If not I'm sorry, pl. guide me). Are there any other newsgroups to which I could post the above?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Pl. reply to my e-mail address. I will post a summary if I get interesting answers.

Thanks
Sunita.

--
e-mail: jethani_at_plains.nodak.edu