Re: Drop a cluster but keep the tables - how?

From: Chris M. Little <littlec1_at_jaguar.uofs.edu>
Date: 30 Apr 93 02:12:17 GMT

The easiest way to do this is to export all the tables in the cluster. Then drop the cluster (including tables) and import them again. I noticed that the CREATE TABLE statements in the export file make no reference to the cluster.

I tried this in our test database and have had no problems.

Thanks for your suggestions, etc.

--
Chris Little, Programmer/DBA                    University Computing Systems
                                                University of Scranton