Oracle Performance Benchmark

From: Zhou Jian <zhou_at_igd.fhg.de>
Date: 29 Apr 93 08:27:19 GMT

Aftre I had posted the question "SUN or SGI, which one is more suitable as oracle server", I received several responses and here I want to thank all who has replied.

I am informed that Oracle has published its performance benchmark results on several platforms. I have contacted oracle representative in Germany and he admitted the existance of a performance benchmark result, but such performance benchmark result is forbidden to be published in Germany. So, can anyone tell me where is the performance benchmark result available?

Thanks in advance

Jian

| Jian Zhou: Fraunhofer-Institute for Computer-Graphics |
| Wilhelminenstrasse 7 |
| W-6100 Darmstadt |
| Germany |
| email: zhou_at_igd.fhg.de Home: +49/6151/312269 |
| Fax: +49/6151/155199 Office: +49/6151/155131 |