Re: DDS/Patrol

From: Tony Jambu <aaj_at_cmutual.com.au>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1993 22:35:18 GMT

In article <C5y5Hv.47v_at_melpar>, yenzi_at_melpar (Damian Yenzi) writes:

> I am looking for information about the product DDS/Patrol by the Austrailian
> software firm Patrol Software. The package is used to monitor system
> software,
> such as oracle databases running on remote unix and vms boxes. I would
> appreciate hearing (+/-) comments on the package from sites that already have
> it
> installed. Please E-mail me directly and i will post a summary if the info
> is worthwhile
>
> Damian Yenzi (uunet!melpar!yenzi)
> E-Systems, Washington D.C.
> Dba

If you are in Australia contact your local Oracle rep and if you are in US:

Patrol Software
100 Marine Parkway, Suite 465
Redwood Shore
CA 94065
Tel: 415 408 2900
Fax: 415 591 6531

The also have a branch in Europe, I believe.

We have been trying it out for a while now and have found it to be very useful and
powerful and it has great potential. If you would like more information about it
we could take it offline. Are there any other sites using it?

--
 _____       ________ / ____ |Tony Jambu, Database Administrator
  /_  __       /_ __ /       |Colonial Mutual Invest Mgmt,Aust (ACN 004021809)