Problems relinking SQL*Forms 3.0 for OpenLook

From: Dieu N. Nguyen <nguyend_at_gwusun>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1993 17:49:17 GMT

  We are currently experiencing problems relinking the SQL*Forms 3.0   executables for OpenLook (i.e. olsqlforms30 & olrunform30). The executables   provided by the distribution tapes work fine. If we relink the executables,   the new executables would have problems. One very annoying problem is   than when SQL*Forms or Runform is initiated, the window size is smaller   that the standard size. This results in the menu not being shown in   SQL*Forms or the top two lines in your form being hidden when inside   Runform.

  Same problem goes for compiling and linking olsqlforms30x and olrunform30x   for the user exits. Has anyone encountered this problem, and how can we   fix it?

  We are currently using the following:

  ORACLE RDBMS Version 6.0.36.0.1
  SQL*Forms Version 3.0.16.11.1
  Sun OS 4.1.2 on a Sun Sparc 2