need info on DESIGN/OA or NEXPERT

From: William K. Willis <ww1a+_at_andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1993 13:59:08 -0400

All,

     Our department at CMU is trying to evaluate some recent offerings from the software market to see if there are products available that might help us achieve (or move toward) software (i.e. dbms) independence, and are interested in hearing from anyone who has had experience (or useful information) with either DESIGN/OA, NEXPERT, or for that matter, any product that might allow us to develop (business) applications that are independent of the dbms they run on.

     Any help/insight would be appreciated - you can send e-mail, regular mail or phone me.

Thanks,
Bill Willis (412) 268-5882

Administrative Computing and Information Services Carnegie Mellon University
4910 Forbes Avenue
Pgh., Pa. 15213 Received on Mon Apr 19 1993 - 19:59:08 CEST

Original text of this message