WANTED: From CLARION to ORACLE.

From: Alexander V. Karaulov, Ekaterinburg, Russia <avk_at_compex.e-burg.su>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1993 18:45:31 +0000

Hi,folks!

I need help on such question. We work in local network, where servers are AT/386-compatible computers with SCO UNIX v3.2.4 ( or v3.2.2 ) and RDBMS ORACLE v6.0.34 ( or v6.0.27 ), and clients work in MS-DOS v5 or v3.30. Our developers like to make applications for clients in CLARION, and then this applications share information with servers by Kermit or FTP. Are there any tools build-in CLARION to do that "exchange"? Some days ago we have received CLARION v3 Pre-Release, but we don't see any methods to share information with ORACLE there. Have you any ideas?
Please, send your opinions directly to me. Yous answer can seriously help.
Thanks in advance.

			Yours faithfully,
				    Alex.

	+============ avk_at_compex.e-burg.su =============+

| Alexander V. Karaulov, state: Russia |
| city: Ekaterinburg, Schorsa street, 15-404 |
| COMPEK-System Ltd., phone: (3432) 60-52-56 |