Question on SQL*Loader

From: CHEW KOK CHOR <eng10039_at_nusunix1.nus.sg>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1993 10:47:32 GMT

        I am new at Oracle and SQL, and unfortunately is required to do a project on transfering data in dBase III plus to the Oracle RDBMS (local database). I read somewhere in the manual that SQL Loader is able to perform such a task. Is it able to do such a conversion without any manual manipulation? Will the conversion be 100% mirrored ? If not, is there any other more feasible methods of doing the job ?

        Any suggestion is appreciated. Many thanks in advance.   Received on Thu Apr 08 1993 - 12:47:32 CEST

Original text of this message