Reverse Video for each queryable field in Forms.3 ?

From: Claude Bourasseau - CRI/CICB Rennes 99.84.71.24 <bourasse_at_cicb.fr>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1993 12:11:02 GMT

Hello SQL*Forms3.0 Gurus !

Here is my problem :

I should like to reverse video for each queryable field in the current block in order to "flash" the Query Mode when the user press [Enter Query]. Of course, out of Query Mode, I'm assuming that the sole current field is reverse video.

That feature seemed to be the default in Forms2.3, with some vt100.crt customized file. It was very confortable for the users to see all the queryable fields reversing video at Query Mode entrance; there was no need to read the small "Enter Query" flag at the bottom of the screen.

I can't get the same "reverse video flash" with Forms3.0. How can i do ? Oraterm resource file modification ? KEY-ENTQRY trigger ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Claude Bourasseau    CRI Campus de Beaulieu    35042 Rennes Cedex  FRANCE
Tel:+33 99 84 71 24   Fax: +33 99 84 71 11  E-mail: bourasse_at_univ-rennes1.fr