Echoing keystokes with Case*Dictionary...

From: Rocqueforte OLeary <roleary_at_st.nepean.uws.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1993 03:59:47 GMT

G'day,
Does any kind soul out there know how to echo keystokes to a file with Case*Dictionary, in such a way that it will record *all* the information you enter. I have tried casedict -e filename.txt but all I get with that is the keystokes for selecting the menu options...I need to also get the data entry parts (e.g. when I enter a user, I would likje the name to be echoed to the file). Any help on this would be much appreciated.
Cheers,

--
  ,-_|\   *********** Rocqueforte Daemaen Alexander O'Leary ***********
 /     \  B.App.Sci.(Comp) Hons,Uni. Of Western Sydney,Nepean,Australia