product user profile warning

From: Joe Fulson-Woytek <joefw_at_eosdev1.gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: 2 Apr 93 18:56:55 GMT

I have 2 oracle instances (v6) running on an SGI. I thought I set them up identically but when I connect into one of them I get a warning:

   Warning: Product user profile information not loaded.

I don't get the warning when connecting to the other instance. The SQLPlus and SGI Installation manuals mention the glogin.sql and login.sql files which I would suspect except I don't have either file anywhere on the system (so that doesn't explain why I would get the warning for one instance and not the other). My environment is the same, except for ORACLE_SID.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Joe Fulson-Woytek
Code 902/Goddard DAAC
NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
joefw_at_eosdev1.gsfc.nasa.gov Received on Fri Apr 02 1993 - 20:56:55 CEST

Original text of this message