WANTED: Help on dBXL and Quicksilver. AVK.

From: Alexander V. Karaulov, Ekaterinburg, Russia <avk_at_compex.e-burg.su>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1993 12:17:35 +0000

Hi, folks!

I need help on such question. A few days ago my friends have made me a present - two tools: dBXL for Oracle V5 and Quicksilver for Oracle V6 ( all for MS-DOS ). I have no any documentation or explanations about these products. Please, tell me some information about it.

I've installed them and don't know, what can I do then. We work with MS-DOS V5 in Oracle V5 and V6 and rdbms on servers with SCO UNIX V3.2.4 and NETWARE V3.11.
Our computers - Olivetti M280 and M380.

Thank you in advance.

			Yours faithfully,
				    Alex.

	+============ avk_at_compex.e-burg.su =============+
	|     Alexander V. Karaulov, state: Russia      |
	|    city: Ekaterinburg, Schorsa street, 15     |
	|      COMPEK-System Ltd., phone: 60-52-56      |