Re: ORACLE on AIX with COLOR

From: Bjorn Engsig <bengsig_at_dk.oracle.com>
Date: 30 Mar 93 11:50:36 GMT

Article <C4JL4K.7Jw_at_aragon.stgt.sub.org> by willyk_at_aragon.stgt.sub.org (Wilhelm Klotz) says:
|has anyone set up a configuration to run ORACLE on a RS/6000 to work
|with color-terminals (and, of course, with different colors ?)
If you asked whether oracle tools using a full screen interface can be made to display color for various attributes (like inverse, bold, etc.) on terminals that can display color, then the answer is yes. You will need to modify (copies of) the various terminal setup files, changing the existing escape sequences to sequences producing color. You should consult your documentation for the Oracle crt interface and for the oraterm product. This, BTW, is in no way specific to AIX.

--
Disclaimer:  Although I work for ORACLE, I am sending this only in my technical
	     interest to help fellow Netlanders.  I am not involved in sales