Oracle V7 on SGI

From: Joe Fulson-Woytek <joefw_at_eosdev1.gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: 29 Mar 93 21:32:30 +1000

Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1993 20:38:19 GMT

Does anyone know the status of Oracle V7 on SGI's?

One of the reasons I ask is I am trying to make a training decision. I am able to take one Oracle dba course. If V7 is still half a year or more away for SGI's, then I will probably take the V6 dba course. But if it is on the horizon, I will take the first V7 course. I was also wondering if anyone who had taken the v6 dba course took the V7 new features and options course, and if that combination is sufficient for administering v7, or is one or both of the v7 dba courses recommended/required?

Thanks.

Joe Fulson-Woytek
Code 902/Goddard DAAC
NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
joefw_at_eosdev1.gsfc.nasa.gov Received on Mon Mar 29 1993 - 13:32:30 CEST

Original text of this message