Help: Oracle*Terminal

From: Donald C. Currie <don_at_redsun.pps.rain.com>
Date: 26 Mar 93 21:05:36 GMT

We are currently using NCSA Telnet on a PC emulating VT100 terminal. Our problem is that Oracle FORMS and MENU requires "PF" function keys that do not exist on your standard PC keyboard. Further, you need those same key mappings to access Oracle*Terminal.

Does anyone have a resource file to help us with the keyboard mapping or have any suggestions that can help us out here?

It would be *very* much appreciated.

  • Thanx! DeeCee -- Donald C. Currie -- Portland Public Schools -- Research & Evaluation Dept. E-mail Address -- don_at_redsun.pps.rain.com This was a test of the Emergency Signature System. If this had been an actual signature, profound wisdom would have been included in the message above...