SQLLOAD -help !!

From: Bess Protacio <bess_at_pinet.aip.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 93 20:22:24 GMT

Newsgroups: comp.databases.oracle
Subject: Re: SQLLOAD error
We are trying to sqlload the following table:

HEADS :   CODEN           NOT NULL    CHAR(6)
	  VOLUME          NOT NULL    NUMBER(4)
	  ISSUE           NOT NULL    CHAR(4)
	  PART_NUM        NOT NULL    CHAR(3)
	  PAGE_PREFIX                 CHAR(4)
	  FIRST_PAGE      NOT NULL    NUMBER(3)
	  SEQ_NO          NOT NULL    NUMBER(3)
	  HEAD_TEXT       NOT NULL    LONG

We are getting error : unexpected oracle server termination signal 11.

It seems to bomb if it encounters a record > 2048. Does anyone out there have any idea of what this all means. Unfortunately, ORACLE is not big help.

Our RDBMS is 6.0.33,

    SUN/OS 4.1.3 Thank you in advance.

Bess Protacio
Newsgroups: comp.oracle.databases
Subject: SQLLOAD error - Help !!
Newsgroups: comp.databases.oracle

Newsgroups: comp.databases.oracle
Newsgroups: comp.databases.oracle

Newsgroups: comp.oracle.databases
Newsgroups: comp.databases.oracle
We are trying to sqlload the following table:

HEADS :   CODEN           NOT NULL    CHAR(6)
	  VOLUME          NOT NULL    NUMBER(4)
	  ISSUE           NOT NULL    CHAR(4)
	  PART_NUM        NOT NULL    CHAR(3)
	  PAGE_PREFIX                 CHAR(4)
	  FIRST_PAGE      NOT NULL    NUMBER(3)
	  SEQ_NO          NOT NULL    NUMBER(3)
	  HEAD_TEXT       NOT NULL    LONG

We are getting error : unexpected oracle server termination signal 11.

It seems to bomb if it encounters a record > 2048. Does anyone out there have any idea of what this all means. Unfortunately, ORACLE is not big help.

Our RDBMS is 6.0.33,

    SUN/OS 4.1.3 Thank you in advance.

Bess Protacio Received on Fri Mar 26 1993 - 21:22:24 CET

Original text of this message