Re: ORACLE: I'm MAD AS HELL and I'm not going to take it anymore!

From: Joel Garry <tumidity_at_netlink.cts.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 93 09:29:13 PST

zorba_at_netcom.com (Harry Skelton) writes:

> It seems that Orcle can't even manage their own database. :) I have had
> nothing but problems with them forgetting who we are, even when we have paid
> $$$'s for support! In addition, it seems that thier support for the Sequent
> is forever having problems. "HIRE SOME TCP/IP GUYS ORACLE!!"

Funny, they've done that to us every year for the past three years. One can't help but wonder if they do it on purpose to cut staff cost requirements in support.

--
"See your System Administrator?" I *AM* the #%_at_!?& System Administrator!

INTERNET: tumidity_at_netlink.cts.com (Joel Garry)
UUCP:  ...!ryptyde!netlink!tumidity