Re: ORACLE: I'm MAD AS HELL and I'm not going to take it anymore!

From: Tony Jambu <aaj_at_cmutual.com.au>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1993 01:48:56 GMT

The following post was found in the COMP.DATABASES newsgroup and I thought that
most of you could relate to this guy's frustration. I am hoping that someone from Oracle Corp. with authority can do something about Oracle's installation procedures.

First impression tends to last a LONG LONG time!!! Good product. Bad Distribution.

--
 _____       ________ / ____ |Tony Jambu, Database Administrator
  /_  __       /_ __ /       |Colonial Mutual Invest Mgmt,Aust (ACN 004021809)