Re: Is there a table containing ORACLE error co

From: Ken Cameron <kcameron_at_erc.cat.syr.edu>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 93 11:06:22 EST

And has anyone found a file for the precompiler (PRO*C) that makes the error codes available to the programing language?? In C it would be a include.h with it being full of #defines. I've made small ones from time to time but is there a better way??

--
-ken cameron. Employer: Computer Task Group. /cny UNIX Users Group Director.
SkyDiver: Zoo-602, A-8596, D-11839. Skier. But my leg was broke by a horse! Internet: kcameron_at_erc.cat.syr.edu Home DZ: FingerLakes Skydivers, Ovid NY Disclamer: "You listen to what I say!!! Even I don't!" Received on Sat Mar 13 1993 - 17:06:22 CET

Original text of this message