Re: Help needed on SQL*FORMS30

From: Stephen Schow <sjs_at_netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1993 18:46:36 GMT

Well, I don't have an immediate answer to your problem, but the restricted non-restricted thing is really a pain...aint it! I finally gave up on implementing a GUI-mouse driven SQL*FORMS app until 4.0 comes out. There are too many things that require key-nxtfld in order to use restricted procedures. The only other way to get around this limitation is to use the on-new-field-instance trigger on the next field. This trigger also allows restricted procedures. But that is squirely code IMHO.

Steve Schow | But you don't have to use the claw, if you sjs_at_netcom.com | pick the pear with the big paw paw...... (415) 354-4908 | Have I given you a clue......? | - Baloo the Bear