Re: Wanted: C++ wrappers for Oracle OCI library

From: Tim Smith <tssmith_at_netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1993 05:40:30 GMT

In article <7438_at_otc.otca.oz> goldstej_at_gerry.pad.otc.com.au (Johnathon Goldstein) writes:
>Does anyone have, or know how I can get, a library of C++
>objects giving me some sort of OO functional control over
>the Oracle OCI (Oracle Call Interfaces) library?

This is an interesting request, and I'm sure that there are lots of people out there who are also very interested. Please do post a summary if you get anything.

>(The OCI is used by the Pro*SQL pre-compiler.)

Just a clarification here: there's no Pro*SQL precompiler, and none of the Oracle Precompilers (for C, COBOL, FORTRAN, etc.) use the OCI in any way.

--Tim (tssmith_at_netcom.com) (tssmith_at_netcom.com) Received on Wed Mar 10 1993 - 06:40:30 CET

Original text of this message