Re: ORACLE for MS-DOS and PathWorks 4.1

From: Paul St. Amand <stamandp_at_CCSUA.CTSTATEU.EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1993 01:08:16 GMT

In article <1ni7rrINNhsm_at_urmel.informatik.rwth-aachen.de>, marten_at_ilt.fhg.de (Lutz Marten) writes:

>Hi,
>is there anyone who uses ORACLE V 6.0, Windows 3.1, MS-DOS 5.0 and
>PathWorks V4.1 together ? We are using WIndows together with a Pro*C and
>Microsoft C program. Works fine until we try to use a SQL*net DECnet
>connection to our database server. The program which tries to connect
>couldn't find the server. It did work with PathWorks V4.0.
>ThanX !
>-Lutz
>--
># Lutz Marten, Postmaster and general dogsbody
># Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft Institut fuer Lasertechnik
># BITNET: KQ040MA_at_DACTH11 , InterNet: marten_at_ilt.fhg.de
># HEPNET: 13533::52714::MARTEN, Phone: +49/241/8906-112, -0

Hi Lutz,
There's a new SQL*Dnet driver for pathworks 4.1. See if you can get a hold of it and you should/might be all set.
-Paul

 Paul R. St. Amand                    | DECNET(ctstateu) CCSU::STAMANDP
 ITT Hartford, Finance                | Internet stamandp_at_ccsu.ctstateu.edu
 Central Connecticut State University | BITNET   stamandp_at_ctstateu.BITNET
 DECUS CVLUG                          | (203) 547 - 4030 (Business)

 Disclaimer: These comments are mine and do not reflect the administration
             or policies of Connecticut State University or ITT Hartford.