Oracle and Unidata

From: Ian Dixon <uidixon!idixon_at_infocom.co.uk>
Date: 9 Mar 93 20:40:41 GMT

I'm currently at a site that is running both Oracle and Unidata. It would be useful to be able to get at data from both databases in the same application.
Since Unidata is used to run a bought-in package its probably more the ability to read their tables than to write to them thats important although being able to write to Unidata from (say) SQL*Forms would be nice.

Also, if anyone knows about end-user tools which run under Microsoft Windows and are able to access both Oracle and Unidata, I'd be interested.

Thanks

Ian

--
Ian Dixon                       Email : idixon_at_infocom.co.uk
Reading, England