Re: Look for good report tools

From: Davina Gray - SUN Scotland <davina_at_fullmoon.UK.Sun.COM>
Date: 2 Mar 93 11:25:40 GMT

In article 21228_at_nynexst.com, edwin_at_nynexst.com (Kin-Wing Edwin Lee) writes:
>We are looking for a tool to generate complicated reports from oracle databases.
>Ease to use with reasonable flexibility is a must. We are interested in both
>third party vendors products as well as those from Oracle. I would
>appreciate very much if you would send me your experiences on your favorite
>reporting tool(s)(Vendor 's name/phone no. would be very helpful too).
>
>I would summarize if there is enough interest.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>

>Edwin
>
>--
> Kin-Wing Edwin Lee Expert System Laboratory
> edwin_at_nynexst.com NYNEX Science & Technology Inc
> (914)644-2386 500 Westchester Avenue
> Fax:(914)644-2404 White Plains, NY 10604

I'd be interested in any info on report tools too, both for complex reports and End User querying. Must be available on a SUN platform though.

Cheers,

Davina

---
Davina Gray			davina.gray_at_uk.sun.com
Sun Microsystems Scotland BV		Tel: +44-506-672284
Linlithgow			Fax: +44-506-670011
West Lothian
Scotland EH49 7LR