ACCELL and Oracle

From: joseph.m.miklewicz <jmjm_at_cbnewsm.cb.att.com>
Date: 1 Mar 93 22:34:53 GMT

I was wondering if anyone knows of any advantages of using the ACCELL 4gl product along with Oracle. I'm in the process of installing Oracle version 7. I have the procedural option so I get all the nifty trigger stuff for SQL*Forms. We have SQL*Plus and Reportwriter and the OCI and imbedded SQL in "C" stuff.

Is there anything that ACCELL lets me do that I can't do with all the stuff I already have?

Is there anything that ACCELL lets me do A LOT EASIER than the stuff I already have?

Please respond via e-mail.

Thanks,
Joe

--
Joe Miklewicz	908-949-3061	jmjm_at_hogpa.att.com