Re: v7 triggers and OCI

From: Joseph Bennett <jbennett_at_netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1993 12:48:13 GMT

In Oracle7, there is a new set of features called PIPES and ALERTS which could be the solution to your problem. In you OCI_DEMO directory, under the RDBMS directory (at least it is on our VAX), there is a program called READPIPE.C. This has the PL/SQL embedded in it that is needed and the explanations.

This assumes that you have the procedural option. Good Luck.

* Joseph Bennett, I can be reached at jbennett_at_netcom.COM * * Netcom - Online Communication Services San Jose, CA * * * * "I have a fear of letting my mind wander, I'm afraid it won't come back" * * "I don't do drugs, I don't have the time." *