Re: PRINT-key in Forms

From: <eric_at_darling.sni.be>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 93 06:56:54 GMT

I've received by email an answer from: "Frank/Delphi Systems ext2474" <fgreene_at_hayes.com>

>Is there a way with Oracle Form 3 to avoid the window asking: printing
>to file, printing to printer or printer key map ?

wrap the print commands in :SYSTEM.MESSAGE_LEVEL commands.  That is,
prior to issuing your print commands use :SYSTEM.MESSAGE_LEVEL := 20;
After you have finished reset the message level with
:SYSTEM.MESSAGE)LEVEL := 0;

Make sure you reset the message level or all other system messages (including
valid error messages) will besupressed.

>Our users would like that when they press PRINT the screen get automatically
>hard copied :-) instead of answering some questions.
Eric Vyncke, Project Leader, Postmaster and IP Admin ;-) Siemens Nixdorf - Centre Software de Liege Rue des Fories, 2 B-4020 Liege, Belgium email: vyncke_at_csl.sni.be fax: +32.41.201.642 tel: +32.41.201.654