Oracle Card and PC-NFS version 4.0

From: Mark S. Millman <mmillman_at_teal.csn.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1993 00:27:49 GMT

I am using Oracle 6, PC-NFS version 4.0 and Oracle Card v1.1. I am running SQLTCP in real mode and have no difficulty connecting with a Oracle DOS application to my Oracle server running on either my HP/Apollo 710 ( HP/UX 8 ) or my Intergraph Clipper. I can enter MS-Windows 3.1 and connect via telnet or X-Windows (PCXView) to either of these unix servers -- no problems. However when I attempt to connect to Oracle Card (version 1.1) I get an error "number 3121: no interface driver connected - function not performed." Having previously connected using that interface driver prior to entering windows this is frustrating.

Has anyone seen this problem before? Any clues out there?

Thanks in advance. Please respond to mmillman_at_mizar.com

Mark Millman
Mizar, Inc. Received on Sat Feb 20 1993 - 01:27:49 CET

Original text of this message