Bell in SQL*Forms 3.0

From: Schillinger <rz34_at_hp850.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Date: 19 Feb 1993 09:43:43 GMT

Hello!

I am trying to get rid of the annoying "bell" (more like an awful BEEP) in my SQL*Forms 3.0 form. The strange thing is that in the exact same position in another form, the bell does NOT sound.

Here's when the bell sounds: After a COUNT_QUERY; found in the automatic procedure "query_details". "Query_details" is called by the automatic procedure "query_mainblock_details", which in turn is called by my KEY-EXEQRY trigger.

As I said, in my other form, the bell doesn't sound, although the COUNT_QUERY is in the same position. I don't know why it doesn't sound THERE otherwise I'd copy it!

Does anyone know how to turn the bell OFF (not for good, just for the count_query)??

Thanks in advance.

Karen Schillinger
Schillinger.Karen_at_rz.uni-karlsruhe.de or
rz34_at_hp850.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de Received on Fri Feb 19 1993 - 10:43:43 CET

Original text of this message