Re: PRINT-key in Forms

From: Martin Jarvis <smj_at_jbecpor.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1993 15:13:09 +0000

: Yes, you can define a KEY-PRINT trigger. When this trigger is fired, you can
: have a predefined SQL*ReportWriter (or SQLPLUS or whatever) report fired off
: that will effectively give a print of the details on the screen. The advantage
: of this, of course, is that you can set up the "screen print" in your choice of
: format.

: In our application, we actually use a menu option that fires off a report.

You could code a fairly generic sql*plus script by passing system.last_query to your script as a parameter......Need to think of some way of expanding foreign keys though.......

Regards,

Martin

   Martin Jarvis                         |    John Brown E & C Ltd,
   smj_at_jbecpor.demon.co.uk               |    1 Buckingham Street,
   Martin Jarvis /JBEC-Portsmouth, IT | Portsmouth, Hampshire, UK