SQL*Forms programmer wanted - Relocate to Memphis, Tenn.

From: Jesse W. Asher <jessea_at_u013.me.vp.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1993 17:56:11 GMT

We are a 330 million dollar manufacturing company looking for someone with Oracle experience. Good working atmosphere and benefits.

We would like to hire someone familiar with SQL*Forms 3.0 programming. Light experience with C, Unix, and Oracle DBA issues preferred. Willingness to learn Oracle access programs such as Forest & Trees a plus.

Send resume to me at any of the below addresses for consideration of this position. Thank you.

--
      Jesse W. Asher                                          (901)762-6000
                             Varco-Pruden Buildings